04 January 2013

Awesome Piano, Christmas, and GKTAEF Update

Check out my friend, Neil, and his brother playing one of the best piano mashups I've heard!  Be sure to visit their website, which offers free sheet music: www.pianobragsongs.com


In other news, the 2013 GKTAEF Tournament is wrapping up with Alabama and Oregon in the final.  Click on the tab above to see the bracket and how the tournament has progressed.  

Christmas was awesome! I love that my wife trusts me enough to get us a Wii.  It's been the best Christmas I can remember, and definitely one for future Christmases to live up to.  We spent a lot of time with family and had a blast.  We drove around Lehi with my stepfather-in-law, Paul, and saw one of the craziest light displays I've ever seen.  (Thanksgiving Point's light display was closed on Christmas Day.)  I really hope they've already found a way to pay the power bill.

We also spent three days with my family on a "vacation." We went up to Salt Lake City and went to a Jazz game, played games together, went to the City Creek Center and to the Gateway Mall, and just enjoyed each other's company.

Also, if you can hang on for three more weeks, you'll be very surprised and very excited.  And don't forget to put your shoes out for the Epiphany, or King's Day as my family calls it!



No comments:

Post a Comment