10 May 2013

Best T-Shirt Ever

Since we recently went to see Iron Man 3, we of course talked about how excited we were to go and see the movie.  Apparently, Sam was excited as well.  Whether it was coincidence or not that Sam kicked whenever we talked about Iron Man 3, Hayley said that we should call him Iron Baby instead of Baby Thor.

Yesterday, I saw this t-shirt at the bookstore and thought that it would be a perfect way to show my loyalty to Baby Thor.  My proposition is to call our next child Iron Baby.

So, what do you think? Baby Thor or Iron Baby?

3 comments:

  1. Baby Thor for sure. Iron Baby sounds like a tiny one of these.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden_(torture_device)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Thor. Because I love Thor. Were those shirts really at the Bookstore? I need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. $20. They also have Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman, and all the Avengers.

      Delete