03 March 2011

Bored and Lonely

A random watercolor I painted once
I'm so bored!  Life would be so much better if I had someone to at least hang out with.  Anyone else have a little bit free time?  Anyone want more free time?  You can have some of mine.  You know, I always thought that it would be way cool to not have to go to school, work, or anything.  Turns out it kind of sucks.



Well, here's a random list of random things:

  • Google Voice is free to anywhere in the US.  Way cool!
  • For an economy in a depression, there are a lot of people too busy with work to do anything during the day.
  • Coming home to snow is way cool, except for when it warms up and then just rains.  There's more than enough rain in Portugal.
  • Television is not as entertaining as I thought it would be.
  • It's really nice to have your mom come home every day from work and feed you lunch.  It does make me feel like a kid though.  But, who's complaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment