25 March 2011

Mission Photos

Recently, I've been uploading my mission photos to Facebook for the world to see.  That was such a fun time of my life.  Yes, it was hard - probably the hardest thing I've ever done, but it was worth it.  Those two years of my life were incredible and unforgettable, especially since I have so many pictures of them.  If anyone is questioning whether they should serve a mission, here is the advice I offer:

  1. Think about right and wrong, good and evil, and think about your options.  Most of them are probably good choices.
  2. God has a plan for you.  That means there's a best option in this situation.
  3. Make a decision.  What do you think is best?  
  4. Ask God if that decision will be the best choice for you, if it fits into His plan for you.
  5. Listen for answer.  If you plan on acting on it, you'll get one.
  6. Do what you feel is best.
It was a wonderful experience for me and I know that God expects every worthy, able young man to serve a mission.  The blessings I've received so far, and expect to keep receiving, are incredible and well worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment