30 September 2011

Turns out the library is cool

Who knew the library could be so fun?  I went down there last night and got to look at some pretty cool stuff about the history of the Chemistry Department on campus.  I learned that James E. Talmage once taught Chemistry, as did Karl G. Maeser.  And that Franklin S. Harris, for whom the Harris Fine Arts Center is named, was trained as a scientist.  Also, the Chemistry Department was one of the first (I would say the first, but I don't remember for sure) to be allowed to award PhD degrees at BYU.  Pretty much chemistry is cool.

Last episode of season 6 of Doctor Who this Saturday.  Conference this Saturday.  Thankfully I can watch both, or else I'd miss Doctor Who.  That would be sad.  But conference - watch it.  The book is true; the book is blue.  You can click on another link up above if you're interested in knowing how I know that.  

And midterms are done for me, I think.  For now...

Speaking of class, I should go to it.

And I'll try to do better at posting every week.  It's hard to remember with school and everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment