04 May 2012

I'm A Pole (And So Can You!)

There hasn't been anything to really grab my attention and make me want to write about it the last few days.  Spring term has also started here, so I'm busy with classes again.  I am currently taking a quantitative chemical analysis class (sounds a lot cooler than it feels to have to be OCD about everything you do), and a marriage and family class.  I'm enjoying them both.

This morning, I saw that Stephen Colbert wrote a children's book called "I'm A Pole (And So Can You!)" about a pole trying to find his place in the world.  It makes me think that if he can write a children's book, why couldn't I write one?  And I still need to accomplish the life goal of writing a somewhat popular song.  Anyway, check out what he says about his book.  What a crazy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment