07 December 2012

Exciting Announcement!

Guess where my brother's going on his mission!
I guessed Canada.  We're still waiting for his call to come.
I don't know if you got tricked into reading this by the title.  But the announcement is that, in case you haven't heard, my brother and I have started a satirical blog together!  I guess you could call it a 'slog'.  Anyway, click this link to get to it, or there's the 'Thurston Brothers' link on the sidebar too.

The other announcement is that I love my wife! A lot! Yep. She's pretty, cute, and a wonderful wife.  I'm so glad I get her forever.

Also, don't forget to check in next week for the results of the first round of the GKTAEF.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you tricked me . . . I thought it was baby news . . . and you knew very well that many people would! I still love you, but you'd better make SURE we understand when it truly is baby news. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete