17 April 2011

Crazy Week, More Pictures


So, another crazy week.  I'm finally home from Nauvoo and the Midwest.  I'm starting to realize just how busy life is going to become, and just how simple I had it on the mission.  I only worried about one thing all day: helping people come unto Christ.  Now I'll soon have school, work, Church callings, girls and dating, among other things to make me worry and almost lose my mind.
I read this scripture from the Book of Mormon in Alma 7 this week and thought I'd share it with all of you, however few you may be.
11And he shall go forth, suffering pains and aafflictions and btemptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will ctake upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
12And he will take upon him adeath, that he may bloose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to csuccor his people according to their infirmities.


13Now the Spirit aknoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the bflesh that he might ctake upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.

And here's some more pictures from the rest of our trip!
The window Joseph Smith jumped out of to his death at Carthage Jail

The door the mob tried to shoot through at Carthage Jail
Far West, Missouri

Another view of Far West

Liberty Jail

Kansas City Missouri Temple

St. Louis Missouri Temple

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Good luck "getting busy" now that you're back from your mission. I remember it took me quite a while...but I turned out all right.

    I've recently started to enjoy connected with other LDS folks in the blogging world, and I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete