25 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

And Black Friday!

Hopefully this link to a sweet video we made at work, works.

I would just like to point out that I think some of the Black Friday craziness is crazy!  Do people really fight over what there is in the store?  Low prices actually cause us to lose all sense of decency?  Well, I remember the last time I saw this kind of behavior.  It was yesterday when I helped my grandpa on his farm.  We fixed up the water for the pigs and, not having had quite enough water recently, 7 or 8 piglets came out of nowhere and kept fighting each other for a turn.  But this was acceptable because they were animals!  Come on, people.  We're better than that.  I'm fairly confident that our conscience can, and should, override our animalistic instincts and behaviors.  Just try it.  Please?  Some of the behaviors shown during Black Friday make me sad to be an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment