02 December 2011

College Football and Finals

Front Row Tickets!
College football is coming to an end.  BYU's last game of the regular season is this week, along with a bunch of conference championships.  Needless to say, I'll be making my selections for the GKTAEF tournament this weekend.  Check the GKTAEF tab above for updates on how that's going for me.

I think that the most exciting about the bowl games this year is that I'm actually going to one for the first time.  Yes, I'll be at the Armed Forces Bowl watching BYU play some sweet football against a team from Conference USA.  And yes, I'll be on row 1.  It's going to be awesome!

The potential 2012 GKTAEF trophy
I've also been working on a trophy that I will probably send to the team that wins my tournament.  Check it out.

Anyway, only 2 weeks until the end of finals.  Whoo-hoo! [Insert jokes about students being the only group of consumers that doesn't want a high quality in what they pay for here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment