09 March 2012

City Council and Other Things

An infographic about the Church
On Tuesday I attended the city council meeting and brought up some issues concerning their proposed beer licensing changes.  I felt that at least I was listened to and some of my concerns were actually considered.  Better than I usually do.

I finished reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle this week as well.  One of the few times TV actually gave me the desire to read.  Though I should probably focus on the book I need to read for my psychology class now.

I'm also pretty excited for the RSL season that starts on Saturday.

Anyway, you should probably go do something productive now.  Like anything besides the internet.  But before you go, check out this infographic about the Church that came out this week.  I like how succinctly it convey s the information.  You might want to click on the link to make it a little bit bigger and easier to read.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this infographic yet. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete