01 March 2013

More Baby News

The Mighty Thor
No, we don't know the gender of our child.  Not yet, anyway.  We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, and it's still doing fine.  I've decided that I'm calling my kid "Thor" regardless of what we end up naming it, simply because Thor Thurston sounds awesome!  Or maybe I'll call it Thor online until he/she is born and is given a real name.  I don't think the Mrs. really approves of my calling our baby Thor.

Anyway, if everything goes according to plan, we should know whether Thor is a boy or a girl at the beginning of April.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for the both of you! Thor is a great name. Get your parents to link you into some Scandinavian family history line then claim you have an attachment to that ancestor. ;-)

    ReplyDelete