23 December 2011

A Merry Christmas From My Professors!

Who could be sad with a 3.88 GPA this semester?  I did better than I thought I would this semester.  There must have been some adjusting of grade cutoffs at the end of the semester, because I did so much better than I thought I should have.

This week has been awesome!  Good grades are good news.  I'm looking forward to an entire year of saying, "Double Deuce" when asked about my age.  And I got to spend most of the week with an awesome friend.  And I've learned a lot from her, even though she didn't intend to teach me anything.  I don't really know how to explain it, except for that I felt more gentlemanly this week.  Maybe it's because I'm 22 now.  But I think I've proven to myself that I actually could be normal around girls.  Well, somewhat normal.  And that I can still be myself and people won't think that I'm that weird.

Now I've talked myself in circles.  Merry Christmas everybody.

Next semester's going to be hard, with friends gone to far off places, and a busy schedule.  But we'll smile about it for now.  :)

1 comment:

  1. And keep smiling. It's hard to be in those far off places, too, sometimes, but that's the answer. Just smile and nod.

    Thanks, Glen. :)

    ReplyDelete