09 December 2011

Something Interesting

Here we go...
Well, I'm trying to post interesting things, and this something isn't that the GKTAEF is advancing a round tomorrow.

The last day of class for the semester.  I think I'm actually going to miss my Book of Mormon class.  Sister Johnson was such a wonderful teacher, bringing in insights like I've never experienced.  Hopefully my experience with the New Testament will be similarly enlightening.

I'll also miss Dr. Bergeson's wonderful lectures about Physics.  I actually understood it this time around.  And that's good, since I'll be using a lot of this in my other classes later on.

Interestingly enough, my chemistry classes are the ones I'll miss the least.  As much as I love Dr. Savage, and as much as I'll still have him next semester, I wish I didn't have to take O-Chem.  It really is hard to keep things straight in my mind.  But that's probably my fault.  I'm also glad the stress of Chem 113 is over.  But I had tons of fun in there.

Well, I wish I could let you in on my secret, but I can't.  Get a hold of me and ask, if you really want to know.  And I might maybe tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment